CGRER is partnering with Iowa radio stations to air a weekly radio segment called the Iowa Environmental Focus.
CGRER has produced an informational video series focused on highlighting the research of University of Iowa graduate students and faculty members.
CGRER blog - Iowa Environmental Focus
- Flood sensor expansion continues
- Study: Vitamin B12 may be key to removing PCBs, other toxins released into environment
- On the Radio: Iowa scientists connect state water quality issues to climate change
- UI alumnus returns to alma mater to talk climate change, energy alternatives
- EPA approves use of Dow’s ‘Enlist Duo’ herbicide in Iowa